XyliWhite™ is a remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses natural Xylitol as its main ingredient.
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.
WARNING: Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.