Traumaplant Comfrey Cream is the exception to other topical comfrey creams†
Comfrey has been a highly-regarded herb for thousands of years. The specialized comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) in Traumaplant features the goodness of the plant’s key elements—rosmarinic acid, allantoin, and choline— from the flowers, stems and leaves.†
- Traumaplant comfrey is grown in Germany without chemical pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and is free of the toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids found in more common comfrey varieties extracted from the root.
- Free of toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids(PAs)
- 14 clinical studies, including 4 randomized, double-blind studies
- Millions sold worldwide
- Safe for children ages 4 and up
- A must-have for every home, backpack, gym bag, or purse
- One tube does it all!
Ingredients:Purified water, glyceryl stearate, comfrey (symphytum x uplandicum MYMAN) extract naturally containing choline, rosmarinic acid and allantoin, peg-20 glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, octyldodecanol, glycol salicylate, dimethicone, sorbic acid, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) oil, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid.
Cultivated without chemicals. Vegan.
Recommendations: Apply liberally several times daily, or as often as desired. Safe for adults and children over 4 years of age.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store at room temperature (68-77°F). Keep out of reach of children.