- Simply Natural.
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners or Hydrogenated Oils.
- Made Without the 8 Major Common Allergens.
- Just pure gluten-free goodness.
Living Now's great-tasting Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a decadent combination of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chips and fresh bananas. It's carefully made without common allergens and tastes so good you won't even know it's gluten-free. Make today a better day with Living Now's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix.
Living NOW® is more than just a brand of great-tasting, gluten-free foods - it's a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line provides wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now® is produced in a dedicated, allergy-friendly facility and is non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now® eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Serving Size 2 tbsp dry mix
Servings Per Container: about 15
Amount Per Serving:
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
| Saturated Fat
| Trans Fat
| Dietary Fiber
| Includes 9g Added Sugars
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
***At time of manufacture
Ingredients: Organic Turbinado Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Millet Flour, Sorghum Flour, Chocolate Chips (cane sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter), Organic Pea Protein, Organic Tapioca Flour, Arrowroot Powder, Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal, Baking Soda, Guar Gum, Sea Salt, Cinnamon.
Excluded Ingredients: Gluten, Soy, Wheat, Nuts, Corn, Eggs, Shellfish, and Dairy.
What You Need:
- 2 large eggs (Egg substitution: 1/4 cup applesauce)
- 3 ripe medium bananas
- 2 Tbsp Ellyndale® Organics Canola Oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F and lightly grease a 9" by 4" loaf pan.
- Mix 2 large eggs (well beaten), 3 ripe medium bananas (mashed), and 2 tablespoons organic canola oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix into the mixing bowl.
- Mix batter until uniform.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes in the pan, then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on a rack.
High Altitude Baking Instructions: To prepare at high altitude, please make the following adjustments:
• Decrease overall baking time by 5 minutes per 30 minutes of total baking time.
• Increase oven temperature by 25°F.
• Increase the amount of liquid by 1 tsp per 3,000 ft. above sea level and increase by an additional 1 tsp for every 1,000 ft. thereafter.